Green

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Looking for people for easy task up to $10/daily earnings

I need people interested for very simple job:

- everyday you get list of 100 forums and 1 email account, you need to open forum accounts using that email address.

- when you are done, you send me table with urls (that I sent you) and user/pass combinations on forums that you opened


-when I check list , if everything is OK, I am paying $0.1 per forum. (total $10 per 100)

It is not too much I know, but those who are good will go to next level were are better paid also easy jobs.

So this NOT INVOLVES FORUM POSTING NOR ANY KIND OF SPAMMING, we simple need a lot of account on many forums.

If you are interested drop PM (copy/paste thread url as PM subject) Thanks


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment