Green

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

knowledge about Directory business

These are most important factors to opt for paid directory submission, as far as free directory submission is concerned,let me tell you,you can do 1000 ,10000 it won't increase your rank since after Penguin and Panda Update, it's content,quality of content which matters more than no of links.
It may not increase your PageRank, but it will increase your standings in the SERPs. I have sites with no PageRank that are doing okay in the SERPs, within their niche, and this is entirely from listings in directories, mostly on pages that do not themselves have PageRank.

Since Google itself is deprecating its PageRank, I think it's fair to say that we need to look at other things. The average user doesn't have a clue as to what PageRank a site he visits may have; the important thing is where it shows up in the SERPs on targeted keywords.

Search on "web directory reviews" and you will see that I show up ahead of other sites that use the same name, and serve the same purpose, although they have PageRank and I do not.

I won't go so far as to say that PageRank is irrelevant. Of course, I'd like to have PageRank and, of course, I would be more inclined to submit to a page with PageRank than one without, but the most important thing is where you show up in the SERPs. Directory pages, even those without PageRank, can help. The relevancy of the category counts, as do the other listings that your site is listed among.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment