Green

Monday, July 15, 2013

New Simple logo for existing website - $15 via PayPal to winner

Thank you all for the great submissions so far. I will continue to wait for more for a couple of days, but in the meantime some comments to help guide everyone:

jenn08: I like the idea of a tooth on an ipad, it definitely blends the two elements that I asked about, but unfortunately your style is not the one that I think would be best for the website. I don't think the tooth looks very much like a tooth (more like a heart?) and the style with the font is just not very modern looking. I like some of the other submissions better, but thank you for your time.

biscuitdzn: The subtle tooth that blends with the 'a' is definitely a cool and creative addition, but there is nothing in the logo that also blends the 'technology' piece of the concept - you just have the dentistry. Based on your style, I think I like some of the other submissions better but thank you for trying.

Animman: Thank you for the submission - your logo is currently my favorite of the group. I like that you combined both the dental and technology aspects, and the logo also looks fresh and modern. The only pieces are: the blue color does not match the website, please take a look at the blue on the homepage button on top for "Learn More Here" and it is a lighter blue; also, it would be great to see another font or two as options, maybe something that does NOT have a slant to it like italics.

Be Different: Thanks for your time but your style doesn't match what I'm looking for - it looks too simple and too much just like WordArt from Microsoft Word. I like some of the other submissions better.

khai budz: Your logo is my second favorite right now from the submissions. I like the overall idea and style, but there are some things that I'm a bit unsure about - the logo seems a bit busy with all the elements involved. I would also prefer the name WITHOUT the .com and better if the name font size is the same for both words, not two different sizes. That triangle from the tooth looks cool and symbolizes technology but the proportions seem a bit off since it starts out bigger than the tooth opening (doesn't "flush into" the tooth)

natali77: I appreciate your time as well but I like some of the submissions better so I will continue with some of the other designs. I think yours looks elegant but a bit too simple maybe and also slightly confusing since the top looks somewhat like a flower.

mopper: Thanks for participating but I will be choosing something from the other submissions. Your style doesn't match what I'm looking for on this logo.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment