Green

Saturday, June 15, 2013

What Happen To Microsoft When Bill Gates Die ?

A few people mention his son taking over, but I do not think that was the case.

There was a talk with Bill Gates and Warren Buffet, and the topic of inheritance came up. The general idea was that those two felt an obligation to give back to the world, and that their children should found their own lives, too. One line ran in the same vein as: "I should not be lucky to have chosen the right womb and not have to work a day in my life".

So I think Bill Gates will definitely make sure his children are taken care of, I think he is smart enough to make them work hard and learn on their own in these regards. I do not imagine a legacy of the family name, unless they work hard at it as their parents did.

As for what will become of the company, it has already been stated that Gates has been hands off for a while. I worry more about what would happen to the charities and scientific research he's helped fund; but I believe his wife will help continue that on, too.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment