Green

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Ero Advertising Is A Scam

Ero-advertising take AGES to answer and they don't work weekends (which is really weird in the online world). I had two sites sitting waiting for approval for days, then they finally contacted me today.

And in a way, I wish they hadn't. Looking at their prices, they charge advertisers 0.10 Euros CPM standard, for top tier countries... you can guess what that means for we publishers.

I set up an hour or two ago, already have 1.2k traffic through their system (about 1k of which is US) and have earned... half a centime of a euro. The eCPM rates are insulting, averaging around 0.004 Euros - which means my 1.2 million views a month should earn... 4 Euros. Woo.

I'm already looking for another network. What a waste of effort. :(


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment