Green

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Selling 2 Quality Sites (No Reserve)

1.
I am looking to sell 2 websites for the price of 1 auction. The details and website information are below. I am also accepting offers from buying who will agree to pay instantly to closed the auction.

Descriptions: This is a high niche. I created this website last month just to test the waters, The website has earned 2.57 cent and has a great click thru rate. The keyword I picked according to google adword tool, this niche gets a lot of traffic and has very low competition.

February traffic: 2,300+
Traffic Source: Link I manually submitted:
Adsense Status: Not Banned
Earnings: 2.57 First month about 4 link Submissions
\
Screenshot of Adword Tool showing this website potential:
[IMG]
Actual Traffic Screenshot 1st Month
[IMG]
This is an ad that I inserted!

2. http://www.Deeparticles.com

Descriptions: Article directory that gets about 14,000 Monthly Visitors. The website gets most of its traffic from people who are submitting articles. I was thinking about updating this script so that I can charge a small fee to users. I purchased this website several months ago to optimize its traffic. I own other websites and have not gotten time to get to the updates I plan. The website is banned from Google Adsense. The gem of the website is that it ranks on 1 or more of its articles for the term “401 k” Here is a breakdown of the keywords.

Monthly Traffic: 12,000-14000 Visitors
Earnings: None

Screenshot of Traffic search terms

[IMG]


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment