Green

Friday, August 16, 2013

A SEO expert

Hey guys,


Currently I am having trouble breaking the first page for my keyword i'm currently sitting at 50th and 12th. I am looking for a SEO expert that can help me break these keywords. DO NOTE: All the SEO was done by me up until now, I am just looking for somebody to give me an extra boost.

I can provide up to: 30% Revenue for life / how ever long you can maintain the SERP's for me.

Please PM me for more details.


View the original article here

1 comments:

Melissa Falbo said...

A debt of gratitude is in order for the information. Your post is useful. As I just began blogging not very far in the past, there are numerous highlights that I have no clue what they are really going after. Indeed, in any event now. hubspot inbound certification answers

Post a Comment