Green

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

How to create an eReport...

Hello everyone, :)

I wanted start this thread to help people that want to now how to write an eReport.

Now.. there are many ways to go about this but here is a quick way to get this done.

1st)... You need to know what you want to write about.

2nd)... You can use MS Word to create your eReport.

3rd)...You might want to get some images. There are many places to get images but I like to use Dreamstime. Here you can get royalty free images for your eReport ( I like to use the paid ones).


4th)...You will want to get a ecover. Now there are many way to do this. I recommend Fiverr.com. I recommend a person by the name of Nisha. He is very good.

5th.)... You need to convert your Document into a PDF. I like to use a free open source software called Libreoffice.

This is a quick and simple way to create an eReport that you can sell or give away.

If anyone has any comments, suggestions, tips, etc... they would like to add please do so.

Hope this helps... :)

Kevin


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment