Green

Monday, April 8, 2013

What's Your War Story?

Hi! I'm new to the forum and what better way to bond than over war stories. I'll start.

Long ago, I plunged $500 into my AdWords account and chose the most specific broad keywords that I could, made sure to have ads that people would love, sent them to the home page of my site and I decided to let AdWords control my bidding....

Ahhhh what beginner mistakes I made. Let's just say that I learned my lesson quick. Within hours I was out $500 and with little data on what I did wrong. I was burnt on AdWords and did nothing but bad mouth it for quite some time.

Well there is mine. I hope you guys share your experiences with AdWords too; for the good or bad.
This is an ad that I inserted!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment