Green

Friday, June 14, 2013

Extremely Affordable, High Quality Developer With Over 13 Years Experience

My name is Risharde Ramnath. I am an ICT professional with many skills, one of which is programming and development.

My primary language is English and my rates are extremely affordable at $10 per hour for most jobs that are requested. If however I believe the work is easy, I will be inclined to offer you a rate of $5 dollars per hour for minor tweaks and modifications. You can have a view at my current "likes" on the forum to get an idea of what customers thought about my previous work and also my signature for certification. I am also a reputable, long standing member of DP for over 5 years.

CONTACT INFORMATION
Email:
Skype id: risharde
Skype name: Risharde Ramnath
Google Talk / Gmail Chat upon request:
You can always message me right here on the DP forums

Summary
Minor tweaks/modifications: $5 US for a maximum of 2 hours
Harder work: $7.50 - $10 US per hour depending on the job at hand
Timezone: Trinidad and Tobago (-4:00 GMT). It's close to most US timezones. I have worked with UK customers and there is a 4 hour difference so 10 am my time is 2 pm UK time.

PRODUCTS - Hosting Services
$1.50 - Affordable cPanel Webhosting Accounts for Wordpress and other script hosting
$7.00 - Virtual Private Server with 2GB RAM, 50GB Storage and 2000GB data transfer.
Ask for quote - Traffic generation to your website
Ask for quote - Facebook advertising service to thousands of users
This is an ad that I inserted!
PRODUCTS - Programming related services
- Installation of free web hosting control panels for your private servers and virtual private servers such as Kloxo, Virtuamin, Webmin etc.
- Virtual private server configuration and administration
- Website transfers from one host to another (CPanel, VPS etc)
- Script installation tasks - Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, phpBB etc.
- Custom PHP script coding
- Website optimizations to speed up your websites
- PHP, HTML and CSS tweaking/modifications for your themes/websites
- Javascript tweaking / modifications and / or fixing broken scripts
- Graphic design and manipulation
- Basic banner FLASH animations
- Adsense code edits into templates
- Social plugin additions to templates

I can develop in the following (10) languages
PHP, JAVASCRIPT, JAVA, PERL, Visual Basic .NET, C, TCL, PASCAL, HTML, CSS

I have experience working with the following:
Drupal
Wordpress
PHP Links Directory
phpBB or similar type forums
jQuery / Javascript
Smarty template systems

However this list is not exhaustive. I can work with pretty much anything that's PHP, Javascript, HTML and / or CSS based very easily.

PAYMENT METHODS
I currently accept payments via Paypal on completion of work done.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
I will provide professional responses such Thank you Mr. unless you would prefer a more "friendly" approach to responses.
Customers agrees to act professionally when dealing with me (no swearing, abuse etc) please, thank you.
Customers should be willing to receive recommendations and opinions. The customer is not required to accept these recommendation but at least allow me the opportunity to recommend alternative solutions where applicable since I hold your best interest in mind.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO REVIEW THIS POST
Respectfully,
Risharde Ramnath


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment