Green

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Wordpress Arcade | Nice Design | Automatic Update | Low Reserve | 24 Hour Auction |

I am selling my PR 1 online gaming website - ActionGaze.com, It runs on Wordpress and has an option to automatically add new games by fetching from Mochi Feeds, you can add thousands of games with just a couple of clicks.

The site has been submitted to all the popular Arcade Top Sites already and that will kick start some traffic. Buyer can promote this website via Social Media to get the most out of it and to make it famous.

It comes pre-loaded with 2,500+ games and I can add more games to it for the buyer as it only takes 1 minute or less to add hundreds or even thousands of them.

I have been into arcade market for 4 years now and I can guide the buyer in monetizing the website and bringing traffic to it.

Happy Bidding.
This is an ad that I inserted!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment