Green

Saturday, August 10, 2013

$20 Logo Contest

Hi everyone,


I've made a bunch of logo contests in the past, and I'm looking for a logo again. I'll pay with Paypal.

** I want every post in the thread, so I can critique it and everyone can learn what I'm looking for. **

My site: toymuch.com

The logo on the site is just a filler logo, this new logo doesn't need to look anything like it.

Some thoughts I've had is make ToyMuch logo with the o having mario hat and mustache and the c having luigi hat and mustache. THIS IS NOT END ALL BE ALL. Please be as creative as you want because I don't know 100% what I want with this logo, which is why I'm paying more for this contest than most.

Please just make it look good, so it fits onto the site.

Thanks!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment