Green

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Budget Link Building Package for Your Business Websites

REVIEW:

I just received all my reports and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed. I got separate reports for the wikis, press releases, guest postings, directory submissions and article syndication. He also gave me the article he used, the press release, the guest post, etc. It was very detailed reports. As for the actual results, it's better than it was. I saw a difference a couple of days before I got the report. I have more backlinks, relevant results for my keyword(s) and a better Alexa. I'm sure if I wait a a few more days or weeks that the results will be even better, but I had to review right away. This is a good buy!

7.5/10


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment