Green

Saturday, April 6, 2013

VPSLAND is Scam and they never refund money

Try to report them on Paypal (if you pay via Paypal) and you will take your money back.

I had 4 commercial sites (eshops) on VPSLAND.
At the beginning the server was crashing very often. NO COMMUNICATION at all. I just only was waiting when my sites will come back on-air. (4-5 days later)

On October-2012 ... as I "smelled" that this GHOST-COMPANY can not support customers i decided to change hosting-provider, but before i find the time to chose and setup a new server i show my server down, and after asking them about this issue, i received a message saying that they decided to change my plan, to migrate to cloud servers (WITHOUT any previous NOTICE). My sites went offline for 5 days and the best .... ALL MY DATA LOST. Just deleted. Nothing else.
Damage : no orders for 5 days + many many many days to re-build my 4 sites + lost of all serious recently business-emails and other recently data.

Then i searched internet about them and i found thousands of victims like me.
SOMEBODY MUST STOP THEM !!!!
THEY ARE CAUSING GREAT DAMAGE TO BUSINESS !!!
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR DATA AND YOUR WORK AT ALL !!!!
THEY DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN, TO HAVE DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMERS !!!
STAY AWAY AND SAVE YOURSELF YOUR MONEY AND YOUR TIME !!!!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment