Green

Friday, September 20, 2013

★ ★ ★All Design Needs from a Photoshop Expert! Hire me now!★ ★ ★

I am offering my Design Services for All your Design Needs!!
I am willing to work around your budget .. just pm me and we will set a price that works for the two of us. Prices on this thread is for reference only.

$10
Banners, Headers, Discount Cards, Business Cards, Buttons (other graphic works)


$15
Flyers, Brochures, Ebook Design + Mock Up, Product Box + Mock Up

$25 PSD Site Template Design + succeeding page $10 only.

Why use my service?
Fast turn around timeExcellent communicationUnlimited Changes until satisfiedAccepting all Design Works. Just PM me and I will work on it right away. PM me and I look forward to working with you.

Design Samples Below:
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG]


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment