Green

Friday, September 27, 2013

Skyrim Modding Site **consistent Adsense income, traffic, clicks**

Selling my website on how to mod the very popular video game The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. It's runs on Wordpress using a simple custom theme. For the most part I don't touch it and it has been earning revenue for the past few months consistently.

I've noticed it's especially picked up in 2013. Since January 1st 2013 it's earned $33.29 which is an average of around $9/10 a month in 2013.


Adsense earnings from October 2012 to today:

October 2012: $6.53
November 2012: $5.44
December 2012: $7.40
January 2013: $11.51
February 2013: $5.95
March 2013: $9.60
April 2013: $6.23 (so far, still 2 weeks left in the month)

So as you can see it has been consistently earning a few bucks with Adsense every month. This is with me rarely touching it. I might log in once a month to post 1 or 2 articles. I always notice an increase in traffic when I do so.

Posting is easy as well. You don't need to really create any content. It's as easy as embedding Youtube videos. I can show you what to look for so you can do it easily.

Pretty much ALL traffic comes from Google Search Engine. I optimized the site very well and got some VERY good backlinks in the beginning, which is why I believe the site is doing consistently well now. We get AT LEAST 30+ clicks a day from Google with some days going as high as 100+ clicks from Google search. We have great backlinks from other related websites, and no junk backlinks. All hand done by me.

We rank first page for our main keyword "skyrim creation kit" as well as almost any keyword related to modding/skyrim/creation kit. If someone want's to learn how to mod Skyrim, they will see this site first. In 2013 alone the site has over 60,000+ impressions on Google and 3,400+ clicks.

With that, we also average around 30+ unique visits a day. Sometimes climbing as high as 80+ on a really good day. It might not sound like a lot, but consistently every day, it adds up.

What you will notice with this site, is that everything is consistent and even. Adsense income is consistent, traffic is consistent, clicks are consistent. You really are bidding on a website that has been set up correctly, and is reaping in benefits.

Imagine if you paid more attention to the website - every time I add new content I noticed big increases in traffic. I believe that in the hands of the right person who will update the site you will notice an even bigger increase in traffic/clicks/income. Even if you only end up touching the site a few times a month, that's some easy extra income for you.

As I said, I don't ever update the site anymore as I'm too busy with work in real life. This was always just a side project and I'm not interested in it anymore. One less thing to worry about.

PM ME with any questions/screen shot requests. PAYPAL only.


View the original article here

1 comments:

Blogger said...

Easily Boost Your ClickBank Banner Traffic And Commissions

Bannerizer made it easy for you to promote ClickBank products with banners, simply go to Bannerizer, and get the banner codes for your picked ClickBank products or use the Universal ClickBank Banner Rotator Tool to promote all of the available ClickBank products.

Post a Comment