Green

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My site not indexing in google

I am having this problem, but with a brand new site. It has been over a week and here is what I have done. I know what I have done will help soon, but as of today..it hasn't helped at all.

Social bookmarked several of my pages/posts
Added to Google Webmaster Tools
Submitted sitemap to WMT's
Created a video, linked to site from video
More bookmarks
Linked from relevant (and quality) Web 2.0 site to new site
Pinged
Created more fresh content, pinged that
Set up Google authorship for the site
Checked robots.txt to make sure I wasn't blocking search engines
Checked for errors
Checked the URL history to make sure the domain was not banned in the past. (Hard to do, I can only guess that based on when the domain was last active it should be healthy by now).

So even though those things have not worked for me yet, you may want to try any of them that you have not done yet. I have never waited more than 2 days for a site to get indexed, so this is the first time doing ANY ONE of these things did not help me get indexed.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment