Green

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

$100 Logo Contest - 24 hours

I'm having difficulties understanding that state-of-the-art feel. Do you have some example of that? Is it going to be really complex? Or something really smooth. Is Mercedes Benz logo state-of-the-art? Or Bentley? Or Gucci?

We can figure that out ourselves, but if you provide us some examples or a little bit more detail maybe we can work out something closer.

I don't really get a "state of the art" feeling from any of the logos you mentioned. I think they want to stay away from the standard pharmacy logos like this:[IMG]
I, personally, envision the incorporation of some other medical symbol. I like the following symbols but I don't want you to be restricted to these. These are just things I'm throwing out there as ideas.
[IMG]

I love these but I don't think the "green" eco-friendly, organic thing applies to this company.
[IMG]

You guys are the creative experts! I'm excited to see what you come up with! :)


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment