Green

Monday, September 23, 2013

Looking for forum posters (Anime/Hentai) Niche

Need a few posters to give a bit of activity on a new forum I've created, nothing too spammy, I'd like some quality written threads and posts.


The niche is Hentai/Anime so it would help if you knew what that was that way you can talk about it on the forums.

You'll be posting for around a month, I'm not going to pay per post I will just offer you an amount of $$ for the month, I'll pay you in 4 sums so you wont have to wait an entire month to be paid, I'm not paying upfront because never works out for this kind of job, you post and create a decent amount of quality written threads and after 7 days you get paid and again after the next 7 days.

You might even come to like the forum and keep active :)

Forum software is vBulletin.

Contact me on ICQ if you're interested.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment