Green

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

What is your motivation for success in life??

A lot of things drive me, and no, fear of failure is not one of them. I've failed a lot of times in this business, and life, and I don't even keep count anymore, but I've succeeded too, so it was not all in vain.

My dad used to say that his daughters have to do twice as much as he did and earn twice as much as he did and so on. His reasoning was that, if he could do it from being brought up in a village, then we could do twice that after being brought up in an upper-middle class background. So well, that was a great motivator. I wanted to earn more than my dad, study more, and so on.

As I got older though, now, my motivations are more than just my dad. I want to be financially independent, totally. I want to make a lot of changes in my society, and maybe the world, and as far as I've seen, the only way to do that is if you have money. So you see, now, I don't just want to earn twice as much as I dad did, but I want to do A LOT more than that, and those reasons motivate me, and will continue to motivate me.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment