Green

Monday, September 16, 2013

Simple Business Card $15 First Prize & $5 Second Prize (logo provided + free stock photo image)

Hi talented DP'ers!

I am looking for a great-looking business card. Two sides. This has to be high-quality 300dpi for printing. There is a first place and second place prize, paid via PayPal. I am including here a stock photo image from shutterstock that I bought for the back of the business card (and of course you can keep the image for your stock portfolio!). I am also including the logo for my company.

I will keep this contest open for several days until I see something that I like. I will let the entries come in for about 3 days before commenting on the submissions. Thanks!

Here are the instructions: ZPbizcard.jpg

ATTACHMENTS:
Logo: ZP.png
Logo source file: http://deliverymob.com/ZPsource.ai
http://deliverymob.com/road.eps


View the original article here

1 comments:

pheobe22 said...

Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.business cards

Post a Comment