Green

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Re-introducing Myself: My Story!

Agh, so where to begin! I've been a member here since 2007 (at least), however i took a very long leave of absence from this forum because of university priorities. While I have a degree now, it appears that I have fallen under the category of not know what to do next. I can see some hope for myself in the future, but in the meantime I figure that I should give my roots another shot. What brings me back this time is my desire to start up a blog, and with so many intelligent, kind, and helpful people available here; it is quite clear there is no better place to learn, laugh, and share ideas.

I am hoping to be a great help in the content creation portion of the website as I need to start making some money to pay off this debt, while also gathering thoughts of my new blogging adventure.


Thanks to those who took the time to read this short, but sweet introduction. Feel free to add me as a friend, as I believe networking is a key to anyone's success and leads a path to new opportunities.

Kind regards,

new kid from the old block.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment