Green

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Nice welcome... not

Start a thread in what I believed was the correct forum (I actually read through the descriptions of all of them and couldn't find a better suited one), make a post, get a wiseguy remark in response, have my thread deleted and get a warning.

Way to make a new member feel welcome! On a normal forum, a moderator would do something productive like move a thread to a forum they feel is better suited, but I guess DP's got more traffic than it wants to bother with as it is.

Since I'll have to type out the entire post again anyway, I'll make sure to do it anywhere else but here. Bloody hell, I've been online for nearly 20 years, but the "welcome" I got here is one I'll be sure to remember.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment