Green

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Want someone to add adsense and amazon code on my site

The job is simple.

I want to hire someone to add adsense and amazon code on my site. Its a wordpress site and few plugins are there from which you can easily add my adsense code and amazon. I tried it myself but was not able to make changes properly. So, I want someone who can do it through teamviewer. That way, I wont have to pass on my confidential information and also see what went wrong. It will just take 5-10 minutes I think for the guy with right knowledge. I can pay $4 through paypal once job is done.

This information will help. So, please read...


This was told by the earlier owner of the site on how to replace her existing codes with mine.

To change your Amazon links away from mine, go into the “Comission Trends” plugin and click “Setup options” You will need to enter your Associate ID, Access Key ID and Secret API. All of which you can get from your Amazon Affiliate account.

I just installed the search and replace plugin, to make it easy for you to switch out links from old posts. Search for “xxxxyyyzzzz-20” and replace with your Amazon ID.

You can change my AdSense with yours by going into Settings > Quick AdSense and chnging my HTML out for yours.

Contact me here for the job:


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment