Green

Saturday, September 14, 2013

$25 Logo Design - 24 hours contest (Payment via PayPal or Bitcoin)

Hello, I need a logo done for my client's website, cryptonics (dot) in. The website is about selling mobile phone and accessories. The logo now in place is very generic kind of 'not-so-cheerful'. I prefer mild tone with light colors, but I'm open to suggestions. Feel free to be as much creative as you can.

- The contest will close in about 24 hours.
- If I do not like any of the entries, I will let the contest run till I'm satisfied.
- I'd be glad to pay a tip if my client is really impressed with any of the submission (and that will be the winning submission)


Entries must be posted only here, and do not PM me with the designs. PM me only if you wish to know anything about the work. Thanks.

Payment: PayPal or Bitcoins. Local bank transfer can also be done for Indian service providers only.


View the original article here

1 comments:

Blogger said...

BitKong is a verifiably fair online bitcoin game.

DON'T FORGET: Claim bitcoins every 10 minutes from the free faucet.

Post a Comment