Green

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Logo Contest - $20 per logo (3 logos requested)

You can enter for 1, 2, or all 3 of these...up to you which ones you try for. I'll be picking the one I like best for each logo separately so the same person might not win all 3.


No time limit, this contest will go until I find a design concept I like (I will work with the winners further to get a finished product from the concept).

The requirements on all of these are pretty wide open...don't really have any ideas or anything I'm looking for. The websites haven't even been created yet...so use your imagination. I do want them to look very professional though...for example, checkout a lot of the logos here: http://www.softaculous.com/softaculous/NOC_Partners ... looking for that style of logo for the first domain. The next two would be fine like that, or you can make them a lively...use your imagination though, I'm not ruling anything out right now.

abovetech.net - This is a new brand for a web hosting company I am spinning off.

growthisforum.com - Christian/Religious/General forum. Would like something that makes it look like it's growing...either the logo out of the page itself, or sprouts out of the letters, etc...up to you. Possibly a cross somewhere, not required though.

volitiongaming.com - Game/voice server hosting (as well as a gaming clan).

Colors/concept for all of these are completely up to you, I will try to provide daily (a few times a day) feedback. My first feedback will be about 6 hours from this first post.

Bonus: only $10 for this one, and I can't guarantee I will pick anyone (I might do this one myself)...feel free to make an entry for it if you want: lowcountrycreations.com - this is an ecommerce site for my mother, she makes beaded bracelets as well as some things out of fabric (purses, pillows, covers, etc)...anything goes because I really don't have a clue what I'm looking for.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment