Green

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Launching 1-2 Software Products Every Month. Seeking For JV Partners

My name is Leon, I have been doing internet marketing since 2005. Most of the time I've made money as an affiliate (former clickbank premier member with six figures a year sales). Now I am actively moving onto the VENDOR side.

Throughout the years, I have written down hundreds of money making ideas on SEO, marketing, web management, design, and others relating to IM. And now I am taking those ideas and turning them into SOFTWARE PROGRAMS & PHP Scripts. It's a huge source of product ideas.


Personally, I do not want to sell ebooks and video guides. I like to sell software tools! I think people find more value in tools and thus receive higher satisfaction rate for their money.

At the moment I have 3 software that are ready to be launched and I need your help!
I am looking for JV partners, affiliate partners, copy writer (willing to work on commissions) for my bigger launches.

Program #1
Multi Site Indexer - Builds 1000s of backlinks with 1 click from statistics sites.

Program #2
Pad Software Submitter - Submits Pad files to 200 Software directories

Program #3
Bulk Wordpress Updater + Malware Scanner - Updates Core, Plugins, Themes and scan sites for Malware. Could be HOT!!

Many Others Under Development. I plan to launch 1-2 IM software product every month.

For my first launch I am looking to give away 100% commission.

I am looking for long term JV partners / affiliates, since I am actively creating & launching new software products.
I will add JV partner banners /ads to my download page, group products together, OTOs, or whatever works to keep everyone happy:) Here's a sample download page with JV partner banners.
Sample here

For a list of my upcoming product launches, no set dates yet. I figure each product launch will be 1-2 weeks after each launch date though.
Webmaster Affiliate Program - SEO - Backlink - Automation Software | WebmasterBots.com

I want to work with you! Big or small.
if you got some ideas and suggestions, I would love to hear from you. Thanks for looking!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment